Are you having trouble staying motivated to achieve your fitness goals? Sometimes, we all have bad days. Proper diet and exercise can seem hard at first. Always remember why you started your diet or why you decided to get into shape in the first place.
Here are 20 motivational fitness quotes to help keep you motivated and strong. Enjoy!
1) You Have to Make the Time to Succeed
“It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.”- Anonymous
Do You Want to Take Control of Your Weight?
Click the link below to learn about my done for you diet program, The 17 Day Diet Body Breakthrough?
2) You Have Convince Your Mind
“Your body can stand up to almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”- Anonymous
3) There is No Such Thing as a Bad Workout
“The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.”- Anonymous
4) You Only Get One…
“Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.”- Anonymous
5) Seize the Moment!
“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
6) It’s Ok to Fail, What Matters is That You Keep Going
“Never give up, everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up and keep going.”- Anonymous
7) Always Try Your Hardest
“I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be darned if I’m not trying my hardest.”- Anonymous
8) You Will Never Achieve Your Goal if You Never Try
“You can’t finish what you don’t start.”- Anonymous
9) Never Give Up!“Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
10) It’s Important That You Take Care of Yourself Through Proper Diet and Exercise“Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live in.” – Anonymous
11) The Harder You Work, the More Successful You Will Be“Success belongs only to those who are willing to work harder than anyone else.” – Anonymous
12) Changing Something Small Can Make a Huge Difference“Small changes can make a big difference.” – Anonymous
13) Get Addicted to Exercising“Exercise is like an addiction. Once you’re in it, you feel like your body needs it.” – Elsa Pataky
14) Don’t Worry About Being Perfect“Strive for progress, not perfection.”- Anonymous
15) The Day After Your Workout Might Hurt“Don’t stop when it hurts, stop when you’re done.”- Anonymous
16) It Gets Easier When You Believe in Yourself“Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
17) The Time to Start is Now“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
18) The Champion is Inside All of Us“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, vision.”- Anonymous
19) Getting in Shape Takes Time“All great achievements require time.” – Maya Angelou
20) What Motivates You?“When You feel like quitting think about why you started.”- Anonymous
What’s your favorite quote? What are your fitness goals? Share in the comments and share this blog with your friends!
Learn more about my 17 Day Diet Body Breakthrough Program by clicking the link!
Are Your Habits Holding You Back?
Do you want to learn the one habit that is destroying your weight loss efforts?
Click the link below to get Drop The Habits, Drop The Pounds for FREE and learn:
The worst habit you NEED to get rid of to lose weight right now.